Montag, 19. Juli 2010

SOS - sportswear of sweden



Hello everybody,

I would like to introduce one of my new sponsors, SOS.

SOS is a swedish clothing company. The SOS Team Germany is going to be rebuilt and it was a pleasure for me to join the Team.


Niko and Werner Goretzki are going to be the two guys behind the scenes making that happen.

I met with Niko the other week and we were both really enthusiastic and interested for the upcoming season.


From my standpoint I can just say, that I am really happy to reperesent SOS. I just got a cool Jacket, really nice and light. Good material....I am happy. You guys should check out their stuff, it´s pretty cool. click here:
SOS CLOTHING :D

I hope our colaboration grows with time and we can appreciate each other for a long time.

Best regards

ERIC

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen