Montag, 19. Juli 2010

BLIZZARD SKI and TECNICA BOOTS is my new sponsor






What should I say, this year is a year of change. Another really great sponsor is working with me next season.
Blizzard and Tecnica!!

The austrian ski company Blizzard is one of the greatest and most succesful ski companies. They were founded 1945 by Toni ARNSTEINER. Since then they have been very successful in racing sport. The last couples of years they were building all varieties of skies for every condition.

Tecnica is one of the best Ski Boot companies in the world and I know the boots from when I was racing, they are just great.

For me as a Freeride Skier , I need to have reliable equipment, and that is totally what Blizzard can give me. Skis that have the newest technology as well as a great stability. The new freeride series is built with titanium, one of the strongest materials in the world.
Check them out here: Freeride Series Blizzard

For me it is really great to have such a great ski to compete and to have fun with in the back country.

I am so happy that the Blizzard managment has trust in my abilities to support their Freeride Team.

From now on I am on the offical Freeride Blizzard Team, check it out here: http://www.blizzard-ski.com/index.php?id=5#55,0,204,0,0

Thank you so much for your support guys, I hope we have a sucessfull season together!

Eric

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen